jishetianxia 发表于 2013-6-27 16:23

刚在melhelp看到DR hhh 关于KJ,DTXJ的回答,贴出来给大家共享

Doctor,

I'm freaking out. I recently had sex with a woman and am worried that I could have gotten HIV. I used a condom throughout our experience. She first gave me a blowjob with the condom on then I had sex with her with the condom. After which she then gave me a handjob and another blowjob with condom on. I then masterbasted with the condom on til I had an orgasm. Could I have contracted hiv while masterbating (masturbating)?

老师,我快崩溃了。最近和一个女子发生了性关系,很担心中标。我自始至终都带了T,她先给我DTKJ,后来我们DTXJ。这之后,她帮我DTSY,接着又是一次DTKJ,最后我自己DTSY交货。有没有可能在SY的时候被感染HIV?

Welcome to the forum.

This was a zero risk event for HIV, for several reasons.Statistically, there probalby was no higher than 1 chance in a thousand your partner had HIV.If she did, you protected by the condom.HIV is not transmitted by oral sex; or if it is, it's rare enough to be ignored.Hand-genital contact is free of risk.And of course you can't infect yourself by masturbating, with or without a condom!

You do not need HIV testing and if you have a regular partner, you can continune unprotected sex without risk of transmitting HIV or any other STD.

I hope this has helped.Best wishes--HHH, MD

欢迎来到论坛
对于HIV而言,这的行为是0风险,有这么几个原因:据统计,人们感染HIV的几率不到千分之一,即便你的伴侣感染了,你还有安全套保护。另外,HIV不通过KJ传播,或者说,KJ传播的几率太低,可以忽略不计。手接触生殖器也没有风险,当然你也不可能因为SY而感染,不管带不带T!
希望能够帮上你--HHH, MD
原网址:http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/HIV-risk/show/1967494#post_9235638
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 刚在melhelp看到DR hhh 关于KJ,DTXJ的回答,贴出来给大家共享

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语