股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linterlian 于 2011-4-22 11:22 编辑

Cunnilingus
舔阴
by ChuckQ, Aug 04, 2005 12:00AM
查克 提问 2005年8月4日
Tags: Infection, lesions, Oral 标签:感染 损伤 用口的
Dr.  I have found your site to be very informative and I know this type of question has been asked many times and I am aware of the extremely low risk involed, but I still need some extra reassurance.  Seven and a half months ago I gave unprotected oral sex and inserted my index finger to a female prostitute.  Several years ago I was  diagnosed with periodontal disease (gingivitis)and I am under treatment.
医生 您好,我已经发现这是一个非常权威的网站,而且我也知道像这样的的问题已经问过很多遍了,我也很清楚,这样的风险是极低的,但是我觉得我仍然需要多一些放心。七个半月以前,我给一个小姐做了舔阴并把食指放进了她的阴道。几年以前,我被诊断为牙龈炎,并且正在治疗之中。
Before I began treatment, I would have a lot of gum bleeding, but that ceased maybe a year before the incident in question.  
在开始治疗之前,我有很严重的牙龈出血,不过这个情况在高危1年前,就已经终止了。
So, the incident lasted 5 to 10 minutes and there was no obvious blood involved by either of us. The prostitute did not have any obvious std's or unusual odors.  To this day I have not seen any typical symptoms of HIV infection (flu like).
这次舔阴持续了5-10分钟,我们俩都没有明显的出血情况,这个女的也没有性病或者其他不寻常的气味,直到今天,我也没有发现自己有典型的艾滋征兆(比如感冒)
Did have diarrhea 2 two separate times (which I attribute to nerves, too much coffee) and night sweats two times (which I attribute to being hot).  Each of these incidents did not happen at the same time.
不过有过两次分别的腹泻(我归因于紧张或者过多的咖啡)以及2次盗汗(我认为是天气过热),这些征兆没有同时发生。
However what does concern me is that about 4 months ago (3-4 months after the episode) I noticed a small reddish/purplish skin lesion that appeared on the top of my left foot near my ankle.  Since then, three more have appeared.  One more right next to the original one, an two on my right foot in the exact same spots as the two on my left foot.  I first noticed the original lesion when putting on a pair of socks and a whitish scab peeled off of it.  The other three did not seem to start with any type of scab, but I may have not have noticed it.  They do not seem to be getting any better or worse, but they are still there.  They all do blanch when pressed.
但是我真正焦虑的是,大约4个月以前,也就是舔阴3-4个月后,我发现左脚脚踝旁边出现一些红色的批复损伤,从那时开始,又出现了3个,一个紧挨着第一个,另外2个出现在右脚差不多同样的位置,我在穿袜子时发现的,最早的一个已经开始结痂蜕皮,另外三个还没有,目前还没有发现。看上去没有变好,也没有更糟,但是一直都在那儿,如果摁压也会变白。
I wanted to know if in your opinion this could be due to HIV infection.  Could I be seeing the beginnings of Kaposi's Sarcoma after 7 months?  Could this possibly be some other type of HIV related skin disorder or infection.  Please let me know what you think.  Lately I have no appetite and am starting to loose weight (which I attribute to worry). I am very scared to get tested because I would not know what to do if I was positive.  Please help!! Thanks...........
我想知道的是,这是否是由于艾滋感染引起的,您觉得7个月之后可能出现Kaposi肉瘤吗,或者是因为艾滋引起的其他皮肤病变,请告诉我您的观点,最后,我目前没有食欲,体重开始减轻(我想也可能是因为过度担心),我很害怕去做检测,我不知道一旦是阳性的,我应该怎么办,请帮助我吧,谢谢。。。
这是 一个提问,我稍后忙完翻译答案

专家回复如下

As you have predicted, your risk of acquiring HIV, or any other STD, was virtually zero for the exposure you describe.  Your skin lesions do not sound like Kaposi's sarcoma, which generally does not blanch.  KS rarely shows up within a few months; it is a sign of advanced AIDS, typically several years after infection.  As to what the skin lesions are, however, I cannot say.  Everyone gets diarrhea from time to time, and you probably have correctly attributed your diminished appetite and weight loss to anxiety.
根据你所描述的行为,和你所预计的一样,你感染艾滋或者其他性病的可能性几乎为0,你的皮肤反应不像K瘤,K瘤不会变白,而且也不会这么快,几个月之内就出现,只有患病很久的才会出现,至于这种情况是什么,我现在也不好说。每个人都可能随时出现腹泻,和你食欲不振,消瘦一样,是你的紧张所致。

Your hesitancy to get tested is understandable, but irrational.  You clearly are frightened now; learning you have HIV would be no more stressful than what you already are experiencing, it would just confirm your fears.  And in fact, the result will be negative - and thus is the answer to resolve your current stress and anxiety.  Bite the bullet and go do it; you won't regret it.
你害怕检测是可以理解的,但是有些不够理性,你是被吓的,其实你现在就算知道你是艾滋了,你的恐惧也不会更严重,因为你现在就已经很恐惧了。当然,事实上,你的结果肯定是阴,并会剪除你现在的紧张和压力,下定决心去检测吧,你不会后悔的。
学了一个英语谚语 bite the bullet (字面翻译是咬住**,但真正的意思是咬紧牙关,或者下定决心的意思)
恐艾也能提高英语水平,这也算是我的一个收获吧

股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
看楼主的帖 我哭了。。。
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
我也很想哭,想想这一个多月来的经历,这简直不是人过的日子啊,天天过着行尸走肉般的生活啊。
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 05:19 , Processed in 0.226009 second(s), 27 queries .